The Alabama Tire Dealers Association was formed to advise and safeguard the business interests of its members; to promote harmony, goodwill, and understanding among its members; and to maintain a high level of responsibility, skill, and integrity in the sales and service of new and retreaded tires and allied automotive products and services.
Code of Ethical Procedures for the Members of the Alabama Tire Dealers Association
We, as members of the Alabama Tire Dealers Association, do affirm our faith in the free enterprise system and acknowledge our personal responsibility to our customers, our employees, and our community in adhering to this Code of Ethical Practices.
As Tire and Service Specialists:
- We will keep our employees abreast of new developments and will render the highest (best) technical service.
- We will sell our products and services at fair prices, expecting a reasonable return on our investment.
- We will never be a party to price fixing, suppression of competition, or restraint of trade.
- We will not make any false, misleading, or deceptive statements concerning the products and services we sell.
- We will maintain the highest possible standards in our advertising.
- We will honor our guarantees.
- We will not defame our competitors with false statements.
- We will promote safety in every aspect of our business for the benefit of our customers and employees.