Because of the generosity of ATDA members and friends of the association, scholarships are awarded annually to members, their employees and/or their family members to assist in their pursuit of a higher education. To date, ATDA has awarded over $280,000 in scholarships.
Applications are being accepted through the University of the Aftermarket application website. By completing one simple online application, ATDA applicants will not only be considered for ATDA scholarships, but also for many other automotive scholarships nationwide.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
All applications must be complete and submitted by March 31, 2019.
1) The student must be an employee or family member of a business that is an Alabama Tire Dealers Association Regular, Associate, or Supplier member in good standing and residing in Alabama.
2) Supplier member's divisions, subsidiaries, and retail stores that are not members or Associate members of the ATDA are not eligible for the program.
3) Awards will be made based on financial need, student character, citizenship, and scholastic ability.
4) There are multiple scholarships available. One of the scholarships is the Greg East Memorial Scholarship and is awarded based on submission of a complete application and an essay competition. Applicants should submit their one- page essay via the Additional Attachment files or by mailing to the association office, no later than March 31st.
1) Enter the ATDA member information in the Sponsor section of the application.
2) To be considered for the Greg East Memorial Scholarship, upload an essay using the additional attachment options. The essay should be no more than two pages and should answer the question “How will you use your degree to impact a community, state or nation?“
3) Complete the form below and mail or fax to the association office.
Winners will be honored at our Annual Convention Scholarship Banquet, June 22, 2019, Gulf Shores, AL. The Alabama Tire Dealers Association has awarded over $280,000 in scholarships.
All recipients, alternates, sponsoring ATDA members, and selected schools will be notified of the final awards. If you have any questions or require additional information, please call (256) 616-3587.
See Previous Winners
<-------- This product is not currently licensed. Please license this product by clicking here. -------->